- Description of Clevify platform
- Convenience fees
- One Time Password (OTP)
- Failed Transaction and Reversal
- Security and Unauthorised Use
- Suspension of Access to Platform
- Unacceptable Use
- Privacy statement
- Limitation of Liability
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- DESCRIPTION OF THE CLEVIFY PLATFORM
The Platform is a fast-paced digital learning application focused on improving the quality of education standards in the world. All transactions performed are final and cannot be recalled except in the case of a proven fraud.
- CONVENIENCE FEES
Some services on this Platform would attract a charge. For a list of services that would attract fees, please click on our FAQ.
- ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)
The Platform uses a two-factor authentication software for fraud, risk and compliance monitoring, known as Safetoken. Safe token generates a 6-8-digit OTP whenever a transaction is initiated via the Platform. To learn more about Safetoken please click on our FAQ.
- FAILED TRANSACTIONS AND REVERSALS
In the event of a failed transaction (i.e. user has been debited for transaction, but value was not received), please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution: user’s mobile number, transaction amount, transaction date, transaction type and any other detail we would request to enable us resolve your complaint. We shall use our best endeavors to liaise with the applicable financial institution, telecommunication company and/or merchant to reverse the said sum as soon as possible.
Your email address and phone number supplied at sign-up will be used as a means of communicating information, notices and documents to you.
- SECURITY AND UNAUTHORISED USE
- You are responsible for all transactions conducted using your computer (personal or otherwise), mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device (“Device”), payment card or account. It is your responsibility to keep all these secure.
- All passwords must be kept secret. You are liable for all activities undertaken using your username, associated password or Device. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all account information and keeping your Device from unauthorized use.
- We accept no liability for any unauthorized use of your Device, payment card or account or any effects of same.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is an unauthorized access to your payment card or account, it is your responsibility to immediately notify your bank to restrict transactions on your card and account.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is an unauthorized access to your Clevify account, it is your responsibility to send a mail to email@example.com
- If you dispute any purchase or withdrawal on your card or account, you will be required to prove that the transaction was effected without your authorization and such transaction will be investigated once we receive your email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO PLATFORM
We hereby reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to the Platform (in whole or in part) without any notice or liability in the following circumstances:
- Upon receipt of instructions from you to suspend or terminate your access to the Platform.
- Upon receipt of notification from you that your Device has been lost or stolen.
- If we suspect the Platform is being used for fraudulent or other illegal activities.
- If we are of the opinion that you have breached a provision contained in these Terms.
- If we are of the opinion that continued access to the Platform will be detrimental to our business.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
- UNACCEPTABLE USE
You shall not permit any person using your Device or account to:
- use this Platform in a way that causes or could cause damage or restrict the availability or accessibility of the Platform.
- store, copy, transmit, publish or distribute any computer virus, spyware, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious software via this Platform.
- conduct any fraudulent or illegal activities via the Platform.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- You acknowledge that by your use of the Platform, we shall be privy to and store some of your personal information (full name, mobile phone number and email address).
- We shall use our best endeavors to ensure that your personal information is secure on our systems.
- We may use your personal information for:
- providing you the service, processing transactions and sending you related information.
- providing, maintaining and improving our services.
- sending support and administrative messages to you.
- responding to your enquiries and requests.
- providing customer service.
- updating you on products, services, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and third parties; and
- a better understanding of your needs by combining it with information collected from others with the objective of improving on our service delivery.
- You hereby consent to the processing and transfer of your information during and after the use of the Platform.
- You agree to indemnify Clevify Technology Limited (Clevify), and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees for any loss, damages, liabilities, sanction, claims, suits, fines, charges, expenses due to or arising out of any transaction you process through the Platform.
- You agree to indemnify Clevify and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees for any loss, damages, liabilities, sanction, claims, suits, fines, charges, expenses arising from your violation of these Terms.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall we be liable for:
- unavailability of the Platform at any time or your inability to use the Platform.
- any form of delivery or failure thereof by a financial institution, merchant or telecommunication company listed on the Platform.
- erroneous input of transaction details.
- any loss arising from any failure or delay in any mobile phone networks or internet service provider or defective Device.
- any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, however caused.
- Under no circumstances shall it be implied that we endorse, sponsor, certify or otherwise guarantee the sale or use of any merchant’s products and/services listed on the Platform. Use and/or purchase of same shall be at your own risk.
- We shall always use our best endeavours to ensure the Platform functions optimally and our systems are free from viruses, however we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for same. Hence it is recommended you put in place your own security measures. we do not warrant that the operation of the platform will be uninterrupted nor error free, nor will it be 100% fraud or failure proof. We are providing the service “as is” without any express or implied representations or warranties with respect to the services or its condition, timeliness, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or use by you. we do not accept responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any user communication, actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have in this regard.
- In no event shall we be liable for:
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- We reserve the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Platform at any time and without notice.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time and at our sole discretion. We shall give you notice of such amendment by publication of the amended version via the Platform. Your continued access to and use of the Platform is your acceptance of and compliance with the updated Terms. If you disagree with any part hereof, do not access the Platform.
- You are responsible for your connection to the mobile phone networks, the Internet and all costs associated with these connections.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights used as part of our services or contained on the Platform belong to us or its licensors. Nothing set forth in these Terms shall constitute a transfer, license or assignment by us to you of any intellectual property rights owned by us or displayed on the Platform.
- If any provision of these Terms is declared unlawful and/or unenforceable by operation of law, any court or authority, such provision be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that these Terms shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The Parties shall use their best efforts to amicably settle all disputes arising out of or in connection with the performance or interpretation of these Terms. Any dispute or differences arising out of the construction, interpretation or performance of the obligations created under this relationship which cannot be settled amicably within one (1) month after receipt by a party of the other party's request for such amicable settlement shall be submitted to a Court of competent jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.